Pages

12/2/16

*NEW* MYMEMORIES: DECEMBER IS LIVE NOW!


We are so thrilled to show you the MyStory: December...it's bright and colorful and that's not all - check back on the 15th for the MyStory: Year in Review (it's HUGE).  Remember all the MyStory parts all coordinate with each other as we use the same main color swatch  - just mix up the colors depending on mood....so the Year iN Review for example will coordinate with all the monthly My Story parts as well as the rest of the MyStory collection.








AND THIS IS THE FACEBOOK FREEBIE - TILL 12/31/16




2 comments:

  1. I love this blog train but don't belong to facebook so can you send me the link, I would be very grateful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grandmaw - i would love to email you the link but can you send me an email at tw1717@gmail.com. That way I will have your email address to send it to!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting!!!!!