Pages

12/15/14

Happy Holidays, Coupon, NEW goodies, Etsy store and 3 FREEBIES!

It's been a while I know...I am terribly sorry for that.  Shortly after our last post, had some health issues, hubby had some sudden health issues than my mother ended up in the hospital for a week out of the blue.  It's been quite the whirlwind and the poor blog suffered.

I won't overload you with all the new stuff that uploaded but I will share the newest....

NEW holiday goodies:











We also opened up an ETSY store  - right now we have started uploading our holiday kits - please enjoy this coupon for 50% off your purchase!  

Code: Holiday50 (valid 12/15-12/17)

On our FB fan page we have TWO freebies for you all!

1.  EXCLUSIVE TAB - Decorative Tags



2. Sock Monkey Christmas Extra Papers - link right in the post!
*expired*


AND a freebie for you!
*expired*





Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!