Pages

10/9/14

Hello and what's new!

It's been a month and I am terribly sorry about that.  Shelby had some health issues right around the last post that lasted pretty much all month of September (she is all better now!) then I went out of town and am back now!  Things have been busy!

We finally launched our project: My Story (it's a play on an All about me) so you can use it for anyone but it would be great to scrap YOUR story....

So here is what's been happening at MyMemories....(and come back Friday for a freebie!)

Collage Papers Birds

 Collage Papers BIrds
 Collage Papers Cats
 Collage Papers Dogs
 Krafty Cutouts Fall
 My Story Collection: Mini Combo 1
 My Story Collection: Mini Combo 2
 My Story Collection: Chalkboard Frames 1
 My Story Collection: Alpha 2
 My Story Collection: Cork Elements 1
 My Story Collection: Journal Cards 1
 My Story Collection: Kraft Papers Dots
 My Story Collection: Kraft Papers Plaids
 My Story Collection: Solids 1
 My Story Collection: Snippets 1
 My Story Collection: Alpha 1
 Wooden Bees
 Wooden Bugs

 Wooden Butterflies
 Wooden Cats
 Wooden Dinos
 Wooden Dogs
 Wooden Owls 1, 2, 3



Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!