Pages

8/30/14

SO sorry for the absence...my scheduled posts did not post, etc...

Well, technology was against me....my scheduled posts didn't post and I have had some issues checking the blog for some reason.  BUT that aside, we have been SUPER productive!  Lots of new goodies and freebies!

NEW at MyMemories since the last post:

1. Artist at Work Collection (extras, alpha, collage papers, 2 extra paper packs, kit, quick pages)








2. Bath-time Fun Mini Collection (Addon, Extra papers, Kit, Quickpages)





3. Collage Papers (Fall, School)



4. Collecting Screams Collection (Collage Papers, Kit, Quickpages, Stickers, Wire monsters, Alpha, Flairs, Extra Monsters, Extra Papers 1, 2, 3, )












5. I heart Monkeys QP's


6. I'm so Hip Mini


7. It's my Life Collection (Alpha, Paper Pack, Kit, QP's)





8. Krafty Cutouts Leaves

 9. Wooden Patriotic

10. Wooden School
11. Wooden Trains


 12. Wooden Balloons

13. Wooden Bikes

14. Wooden Boats

15. Wooden Cars and Trucks

16. Wooden papers 5

17. Wooden papers 6

18. Wooden Airplanes

19. Smile QP's

If you check out FBook, there is a freebie that coordinates with Collecting Screams and one in the newsletter!
Happy Shopping!
Be back soon!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!