Pages

5/30/14

*NEW* Goodies in shop, fan page and newsletter! *plus a little something for you all*

Tomorrow is Shelby's 20th birthday…I cannot believe she is 20!  We are having a huge party for her and her boyfriend whose birthday is the same as hers!  A dinosaur and turtle party…and lots of game and such!  I will totally post photos!

With out further ado here is what has been added to the shop since last post and then onto the freebie's!

1. ME (Kit)
2. ME (Extra Papers)
3. ME (Wordart Stickers)
4. Wooden Titles (Seasons)
5. I love Dinosaurs Birthday Addon






ONTO the freebies:
I love Dinosaurs Patches
**EXPIRED**


AND for you all!
I love Dinosaurs Birthday Flairs
(till 6/7)
**EXPIRED**





Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!