Pages

1/7/14

Update on products added since last post.....

Well, first I will post any and all new products we have uploaded since our last post.  THen I am just wondering, is there anyone that still reads this blog?  Might need to make some new changes...

New Products:

I've got no strings...I'm a real boy - all about our favorite wooden puppet and his quest to become a real boy!  Available at both With Love Studio and MyMemories.

Next is Sing a Song - inspired by all the school concerts, competitions, recitals etc that my kids did during school plus my oldest son is a vocal music teacher so this is perfect.



Next is Sing a Song - inspired by all the school concerts, competitions, recitals etc that my kids did during school plus my oldest son is a vocal music teacher so this is perfect - and in red, cremes, blues it's perfect for any school and any gender!


We have the following on our fan page as freebies and lots of new goodies coming soon (they are uploaded and waiting to go live!)




Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!