Pages

7/1/13

It's my birthday and you all get the treats!

Yep.  Today is my birthday and woohoo...the big 45!  So I decided to have a sale at both shops!

1. MyMemories is 40% off today only 7/1/13 and you need to use this code during checkout:

pdcbirthday2013


2. Sale and FREEBIE at PlainDigitalWrapper!  No coupon needed for the 45% off!

45% off at PDW and a FREE KIT for 7/1/13 ONLY!

Use this code for the free kit:
pdc-stars2013 to get this KIT for FREE today ONLY:






Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Happy birthday to you! What a fabulous present for us! Thank you for being so very generous.

    I seem to be having a problem downloading the papers. Actually it seems to download fine, but it gives me an error when I try to extract it. I even ran a repair on it and that didn't work...??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer - I am not sure why you are having an issue. I will rezip and send you the paper zip in an email.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!!!!!