Pages

4/26/12

*NEW* Designs by Sarah New kit...

Hi!  Sarah (Designs by Sarah) has a great new kit out....So this is love.  Perfect for all those romantic layouts or of your favorite princess who lost a glass slipper...  I used the kit to scrap 2 different layouts - one on the Disney Magic and one of Shelby's Prom.

Here is her preview of the kit and my layouts....make sure you pop by her BLOG to see what goodie she might have for you.




My layouts:
On the Disney Magic
I intentionally made the photos black n white so the gorgeous colors would shine and make the photos pop and maybe look a bit vintage
Template by J.Lebaya
 Shelby and her prom date.
I only used the blues in the kit plus the little touch of green for the leaves
Template by J.Lebaya

Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies! *All freebies on this blog ARE for Personal USE only - NON-Commercial PURPOSES*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!