Pages

3/9/12

*NEW* Altered Junk plus New from Ocean Wide Designs plus coupon!

Howdy...busy busy day as we leave bright n early tomorrow morning!  We have some new releases, a goodie plus a new release by Ocean Wide Designs and in lieu of a freebie, I have the coupon I promised! As Miss Shelby, Miss Gabbie and Mr. Matt and I are leaving on Saturday bright n early for our Disney Magic Cruise there won't be any new releases on 3/16 but we will be back the following week!!!

*NEW* Altered Junk - 3 new Mixed up kits!
Available here at ScrapDelicious



NEW by Ocean Wide Designs - as you know I am on her CT - have been for a while, she is a great friend as well.  She has this great kit for adoption....and I jumped on using it.  As you might remember my kids have 3 adopted siblings at their dad's.  I had a lot of fun with this kit because I have a bunch of pictures of the kids and the adopted siblings.


My layouts


AND since I am leaving tomorrow (TOMORROW!) I promised last week a coupon to use while I am gone!
Basically you get 50% off your total purchase, no minimum required.
expires 3/18 at midnight
code: pdc_vacation


Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies! *All freebies on this blog ARE for Personal USE only - NON-Commercial PURPOSES*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!