Pages

2/2/12

Speed Scrapping was a blast!

Yep.  The MouseScrapper Speed Scrapping Marathon this past weekend was a blast!  16 speed scraps in 3 days! And I got them all done!

I do have some pumping to do for the two CT teams I am on! First up is Ocean Wide Designs - First Crush available at Funky Playground - available here.



Next is the  newest team I am on - Designs by Sarah - I know here thru MouseScrappers - she made the cutest kit inspired by Duffy - however I have never met him so I scrapped some photos from San Francisco when I was there in 2005 - you can find her kit here!


And remember a few weeks ago when I released Springtime (for Petra) - well she rocked out a layout!


Grab the FB exclusive that coordinates with SOON as it expires this week and the I saw a dragon expires this week as well!!!
Be back tomorrow!



Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies! *All freebies on this blog ARE for Personal USE only - NON-Commercial PURPOSES*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!