Pages

2/17/12

Happy Friday and new Altered Junk and a gift!

Happy Friday to you all!  Today is short and sweet as I am off to shop for a bridal shower gift with my mom for my future daughter in law's bridal shower next week!

Today we have some new Altered Junk and a gift for you all!

First up is Mixed up v. 10 and it's full of vintage type sewing items and altered in our 'junky' way!  
4 fun papers
10 elements


Look what Irene did with the kit plus the addon - they look great together plus she used some of the messy stitches!


AND here is an addon to Mixed up v. 10 - freebie only available till 2/24
Plus don't forget about the coupon that is good thru 2/19!
*EXPIRED*
Please leave comments here!  In preparation for our big trip on March 10, I would like to gift someone a special coupon to our shop.
Leave me a comment and email address here between now and 2/24 and tell me your favorite trip! I will pick one or two for a $10 coupon!
EXPIRED!

Coupon! - expired!





















Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies! *All freebies on this blog ARE for Personal USE only - NON-Commercial PURPOSES*.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebie! Fav trip, would have to be me & hubby (before he was hubby) a canoe and the middle of nowhere, AKA Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness in Minnesota. Beautiful country, water trees, fish and bears. We spent about a week paddling around, most of it without seeing anybody. Great way to figure out if you can stand another person, the good the bad and the ugly! Picture no electricity, no bathrooms, no hot water and the only ‘running’ water has fish etc in it and its running because it’s a lake/river. Enjoy your big trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fab freebie! Favourite trip was my one & only overseas business trip in 2000 to the USA (I am from S Africa) and I got to take my hubby with me. Was there for 3 weeks and loved the places we visited but especially San Francisco, Washington, New York and Rhode Island.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!!!!!