Pages

2/9/12

Almost Friday....and stuff! Aquatopia, Altered Junk and freebie by Designs by Sarah

Morning!  Well, it's not Friday but I wanted to get a head start for posting before the weekend....I am still playing catchup after my 12 days of being ill and Miss Shelby has Sweetheart Dance Saturday (after the ACT test in AM) so the day will be full of getting ready!  Will post pictures next week!  PLUS 30 days from tomorrow (Friday) is our magical vacation...we CANNOT wait!

So first I must show off some layouts for the CT I am on - Designs by Sarah does disney inspired kits and other kits as well as well as ALPHAS!  She loves them and they are pretty darn cool.

She released this kit to help us scrap that darling little clown fish we love so much ( or photos of Sea World etc):

My layouts:
Template by J.Lebaya

 Template by SQS

If you go to her blog, she has this sweet add-on to this kit! 

 And her shop is connected to her blog as well!

Here is our new release this week - super cute and all handmade by SotoCreations, these colors and her technique rock!

See you next week!!!!



Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies! *All freebies on this blog ARE for Personal USE only - NON-Commercial PURPOSES*.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!!!!!