Pages

11/10/11

*New Releases*, DSD grab bag unpacked, etc...

Good day all!  This post is a bit early as I have an out of town guest coming in today and I won't be on much till Monday.  But I did want to share with you the new releases, the unpacked Altered Junk DSD grab bag, the preview of The Happy Place and various other goodies....oh there might be a comment contest again....

If you left a comment during the DSD comment contest, please check the post before this one as the winners were announced!

DSD Grab Bag Unpacked and in the store!





The PU grab bag - The Happy Place
here is the preview - perfect for all those Disney pictures 


*NEW Releases* @ ScrapDelicious
Altered Junk



Also, I have put my October collab. parts in the shop and here they are:
Find them Here







So, because I am in a great mood and like doing fun things, leave me a comment on which collab. kit you like the best and I will draw a winner or two on Monday.....and because I don't have a freebie this week what with cleaning, groceries and preparing the house for my out of town guest!

ALSO, if you are fan of our facebook page, you should have noticed that we hit 500 LIKES and there is a $5 coupon and a freebie in the exclusive tab!  If you aren't a fan, please LIKE us  - and you get TWO goodies!

Have a great week and see you on Monday!


Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!