Pages

11/5/11

Have you seen?

I have discovered a template goddess!  J Labaya Designs - I just had to share!!!  Go to her FAN page and LIKE her and she will post another template freebie when she gets to 250! (I am not on her CT but I started collecting her templates and I LOVE them).

Here are some layouts I made with a few of them!!!

1. Using Many Blessings by Ocean Wide Designs (I am on her CT) - found here and here:
This is one of the templates by J Labaya...I adore all the clustering!!!  These are just a few of Andy and Carrie's engagement photos (if you don't remember, they got engaged 11/5/10 and are planning a June 2012 wedding)  They just recently had engagement photos taken (October 2011).


Kit preview:

Ocean Wide Designs is also having a BIG DSD sale!!


I bought this wicked kit at Scrapbookgraphics last week - OMG...as I was in middle school/high school in the 80's it screamed at me to get it!!

And about the same time I found the templates and whipped out this layout
 






Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!