Pages

11/17/11

Happy Friday; NEW Releases, CT Layouts and a GOODIE & Help NEEDED!!

We had every intention of being back on Monday but alas that didn't happen...after our guest went back home, I ended up having some dental work done and sort of floated thru that fun and didn't get to posting!

First off, I want to THANK all of our followers!  We hit 500 LIKES on our fan page during DSD weekend and a special holiday kit went up PLUS a $5 coupon to our shop!  BONUS!  BOTH of those expire tonight at midnight - so if you don't LIKE us yet on FACEBOOK then please do so!

WE hit 602 LIKES already - 102 LIKES in a week since DSD!  I have posted on Facebook that since Miss Shelby and I will be gone on a college visit this weekend, the 'every 100 likes' gift will be posted on Monday - so thank you in advance of your patience!

*HELP NEEDED* - I am looking for someone who can scrap with a Hanukkah kit - I have put together a nice kit for release 11/25 so that it is available in the store before Hanukkah starts 12/20 but I would like 1 or 2 people who can scrap with it to showcase it.  Let me know via email (tw1717@gmail.com) if you are interested.  Thank you !  You will receive the kit plus a coupon to our store!  I am looking for someone to scrap Hanukkah layouts....


So without further ado - we have new stuff and a freebie for you!

*NEW RELEASES*

*Mini Kit 8 is a combination of several blog freebies that we gave out several months ago*
Check your stash before purchasing.

Awesome handpainted papers!

 Ready for the holidays?
Well, first up is a glitzy kit sure to bring the sparkle to your pages!
$2.50

OR are an Old Fashioned kind of scrapper - this is sure to help you along.
From 11/18-11/24 it's only $2.00 - it's the Tasty Treat of the Week!  Snatch it up at this great price while you can!

CT Inspiration
YOU can find her gallery HERE to see all the different products used! Suffice it to say she used a LOT to mix and match!
I love how she combines all different papers and elements from the Altered Junk line to scrap pages and in her art journaling pages!








IF that doesn't inspire you, I don't know what will!
Stay tuned over the next several weeks!  We are participating in a cool blog train 12/1 and I am sure other things will pop up!!


Freebie expired!


Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebie! I think I figured out a way to make the work PC let me leave a comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the lovely share :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the awesome cluster frames.

    Hugs Emerald

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!!!!!