Pages

11/3/11

Happy DSD Weekend! NEW Releases, GIFTS!

Well, DSD is here and I hope everyone is looking forward to goodies and major shopping!  I know I am!  Make sure YOU read all!  There are THREE (3) Gifts total - you DO NOT want to miss out on these!

First, I wanted to share just a few photos of Miss Shelby from a photo shoot on 10/29 - I had the pleasure of hooking up Shelby and 7 friends with a photographer who needed some Seniors in HS for some pictures to update her advertising.  They had a blast and I got to take photos too!

Here are some of the photos I took (just a couple) - these were taken in Parkville, MO at the Parkville Nature Sanctuary. I took 119 candid shots of her and her friends....



AND here she is in her very quick, let's dig thru the boxes in the basement for a last minute costume for Halloween:


FIRST off we are having a sale at ScrapDelicious - if you go HERE there are select items on sale from various designers for DSD:

I have put the following items in the above sale (so these 12 selected products of ours are 30% off - that is one heck of a savings (linked for your convenience):
All of the listed above are 30% off!!!


OK onto NEW releases and goodies!!!
*Personal Use*
Have you been or are wanting to go to the Happiest Place on earth? Do you need a good basic kit to round out your collection?  Well, this cute kit will get you started or help you round your collection - in traditional 'disney' inspired colors, this is a great deal for $3!
The Happy Place available HERE and only at this price till 11/8/11

*Altered JUNK*
Grab Bag #2
5 products for $5
Only $1 each for full size packs!!
Altered Junk DSD Grab Bag 2 available HERE and only thru 11/8/11

These wickedly awesome handpainted papers by Soto can be found HERE 
$3.00



*Club Virtue*
STRENGTH
Available HERE in the shoppe as well as if you are a Club Virtue member, you get it free!



Gifts for you!
Gift #1
The Happy Place
Stacked paper, cluster and title
*limited time freebie*
Expires 11/8/11

Gift #2
Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite product in our store (leave a comment by midnight on 11/7/11) and I will draw 3 random names on 11/8/11:
ONE lucky commenter will receive a $10 coupon for our shop
ONE lucky commenter will receive a $5 coupon for our shop
ONE lucky commenter will win the kit/product they mentioned in their comment


Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Nov. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Altered Junk line! Paper Set 31 might be my favorite. Your borders are lots of fun too. And Kit 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Happy place Grab Bag of course
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i would definitely love the happy place grab bag!!!! it would be perfect for my disney pics!!! thanks so much for the chance win!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though we haven't made it to Disney yet, I think The Happy Place would work for lots of other things too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love It's my Party! Thank you for the chance!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!!!!!