Pages

9/5/11

Wow...I am really a bad blogger......

So sorry for being MIA again.  Sheesh.  All I can say is that I have been busy with Miss Shelby.  She is taking an internship class this year and we had to go find business casual/dressy clothes for her class.  She will be interning in 2 weeks at a middle school - 6th grade math and then 2nd semester at an elementary school.  She is leaning towards elementary education..so we shall see.  I guess taking the ACT would be a good start....need to register for that.

Anyway, we had some great new releases last week and some cool ones coming up for Altered Junk.  I want to thank everyone who purchased from our Buy it all - Altered Junk Sale!  It was a great success.

I will be back with some previews and a goodie for you all!  Thank you for your patience and so sorry to have disappeared again.





Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!