Pages

9/22/11

Club Virtue and a freebie...

Hello out there fellow scrappers and loyal fans!  I really am sorry that we have been remiss in keeping up with the blog but we (I) have been so busy doing fun projects to bring your more digital goodness!

So, first, don't forget you can still take advantage of the awesome NEW coolest club @ ScrapDelicious - Club Virtue.  Scrapalatte (JOLI) and I have teamed up to bring this awesome club to you!  For a low introductory price of $25 for the year, you receive 2 kits a month, plus extras (that aren't sold in the stores), challenges and prizes and fun things!  Wanna scrap about virtues?  Well this is the place to come.

You can find all the info HERE and don't forget, time is running out very quickly to grab Perseverance  - the free intro kit to the club!!!  It expires TONIGHT!!!

So, I am sure the word FREEBIE grabbed your attention - well I have a special one today....since I am have been feeling guilty for neglecting our blog so much and I am hoping my faithful followers come back....

So I have an Addon to 2 products in the Altered Junk collection - KIT1 & September Mini Kit - both of these products have the same color swatch and all the papers/elements will coordinate together so this Addon will be a great fit!

Here are the products in the store:

Here it is in the store:




And a refresher, our darling CT gal, Irene, used the September Mini Kit for this layout:
She also used Hardware 6 and Alpha 4
See how everything in the collection works together?


Freebie has expired.




Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Sep. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!!!!!