Pages

4/1/11

More news and a layout!

So we got published again...well, I did.  GingerScrapStreet Magazine..(it's at the bottom of the page) - they asked for black/white layouts (so all the papers/elements) had to be black/white.  So I submitted the one of Andy/Carrie when they got engaged.

AND, here is another layout I did of Miss Shelby and I...I am on the Unwrapped Gift Team at PDW and we work with specific assigned kits to make gifts that are randomly handed out by the owner...so you need to sign up for the newsletter!!!  I heard there are some in there....and I think you should check the PDW blog..

Credits:
Crop it 2 by Southern Creek Designs at PDW

ALSO!  Check this CALL out at PDW! I love being on the RAK team!


Make sure to keep checking back  - sometime between now and the 15th, we have some exciting news and will have a little contest!  April 8th - new releases and a MEGA freebie!
Please leave us love.....it warms us and keeps us going!


Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!