Pages

4/26/11

Easter Fun & $2.00 Tuesday at PlainDigitalWrapper

Well we had so much fun at my mom's for Easter!  It was great and she was doing very well considering she can't stand for very long!  We had TACOS!  YUM!  The weather held out for us to hunt eggs outside (well the 3 little kids)....These first 3 photos are of my nephews!

Umm..Nicky you missed one!

I can reach it..I got it!

HA!  I got it!

Unsure what was so funny but my brother Kevin, my Dad and my 2 darling sons!

 Zachary and Mr. Matt (looking all studly in his glasses!)


NOW - TODAY IS $2 TUESDAY AT PLAINDIGITALWRAPPER!
We have the following for $2.00 today only:





Come back later this week for new releases AND freebie!!!  Make sure you leave comments when you DL....we are having fun giving coupons for comments!


Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!