Pages

3/25/11

We are back! Leave a comment - you could WIN!

Howdy - hope you all missed us.....would be sad if nobody missed us.  We are back from the choir trip and OMG it was a blast.  I have never had so much fun chaperoning 22 highschool students! Of course the other 5 adults helped and we had tons of fun in Nashville and Atlanta.  The kids got to perform 2 songs at the famous Studio B in Nashville and be recorded and we all got CDs!!!

So obviously nothing new this week....trying to catch up on missed emails, laundry and sleep.

Let's all wish Miss Shelby good luck.  Her vocal ensemble is going to contest this afternoon.  We are praying for a rating of '1' so they can go to State Contest at the end of April.

Mr. Matt is rocking his new job...he gets his first paycheck today and he is on cloud 9!
Also forgot to mention this....Mr. Matt and his super friend, Miss Gabbie have a blog featuring their graphic art....you will start seeing some of her art as she is drawing for me and I am playing with them for an upcoming kit.....so go check it out and you can see her drawings, his tattoo designs/misc.  The colored versions of her drawings are the ones I played with....pretty cool!

Mr. Andy  - graduation is fast approaching and he had a rocking internview with an elementary school last Monday so he will find out in about a month if they hire him.

SOOOOO in honor of all the good news and our great trip - leave  a comment on the blog and I will draw 1-3 peeps for a coupon to our shop at PDW OR if you are lucky, you will win the kit of your choice!!!

PLUS, we are asking for some kit ideas you all would like to see.....got some ideas brewing but would love to see what you all would like to see?

So leave comments between now and Wednesday, March 30th!!!
Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad that the trip went so well! Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you have coming up soon. I'd love to see a kit to use for photos of my kids in their swimming lessons. A swim kit, but for pool photos, not beach photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fun trip. My recommendation for a new kit is always the same: dance! Ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, hip hop. They're always hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. Thanks for the chance to win.
    I would like a kit for the early teens - so hard to find something for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back... I'm not sure about kits I just like anything that has boy stuff in it. :) I have been on the look out for a kit that might have a tampoline in it or hamster stuff. My son got all the zhu zhu battle hamsters for Christmas. So I have a some pictures of those things running around the house with our dog chasing them. :) Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!

    Came across your posting from FB, and wanted to drop you a note as possible kit ideas. :-) I'm always looking for boy-tough kits, and William is truly one tough little boy! He was recently diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, and Autism Speaks is doing a Blue-Out event April 1-2. So maybe something all blue and all boy? I would definitely go for something like that!

    Anyway, ty for the time and consideration!

    Brightest blessings...
    Julie aka Whispy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!!!!!