Pages

3/11/11

{New Release Day} @ Plain Digital Wrapper - seriously, where is my brain?

Well, Happy Friday to you all!  I hope somebody is still reading this blog...yes, I am very behind on my freebie but it's not quite ready and Miss Shelby and I have been preparing for the choir trip next week so been a little preoccupied...and then of course we have had the HAIR update!  It was time for her 'red' to be refreshed and she went for a darker red...WOW....it's gorgeous!

Here is her transformation from BLONDE to Strawberry BLONDE to RED!

Before (Blonde)

January new RED (it really wasn't that dark...I think this is due to the lighting being quite bright in her bedroom)
Well the lighting isn't very good in the bottom pic but the red is  much darker and richer than the pic above...
(I see she is wearing the same shirt...she does have more than one shirt)


The two of us (she really likes photobooth) - can't tell very well, but I also got my hair colored and highlighted and CUT!  About an inch off!


NEW Releases @ Plain Digital Wrapper
25% off thru 3/14/11





BUT Felty Fun: Birthday Party is the SPOTLIGHT Featured Kit in the newsletter for $1.50 thru SUNDAY ONLY.  Grab this while you can!!!  Sign up here for the newsletter if you haven't already - it goes out twice a week and Tuesday is $2.00 for selected kits and we are going to start partaking in that too!!  


My goal is to have your freebie up this weekend  so you all have something to tide you over while Miss Shelby and I are on the choir trip.  There most likely won't be a blog post on 3/25 but you never know with me.  So check back Monday or Tuesday for your freebie...


ALSO - we have kick-butt challenges!  You must come to the forum and poke around and play and introduce yourself!  My favorite challenge is the Slow Wrappin' challenge - you get instructions once a week on sunday on what to scrap and post your results and then wait patiently (or impatiently like me) till the next week for the next set of instructions!   So come on over..






Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!