Pages

3/30/11

Last chance to post your comment...

After midnight central time, all comments will be closed for the contest.  I will post on Friday the winners plus we have some cool news.....woohoo....which will mean another contest...ROFL.

Anyway, get those comments in!!!

By the way, we are writing down all the kit ideas and these are GREAT ideas.  Please note that as we have received 7 suggestions for kits that it will take a bit but I have my list and we will start working on them next week....promise!  I am serious, the suggestions are wonderful....Matt has helped me with some research on some of them so we are taking this very seriously.

Thank you for all your support and suggestions are always welcome!!  Sometimes it's just the 'extra' push to get the inspiration going.


Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!