Pages

3/30/11

Last chance to leave a comment!!!

I am LOVING the comments and suggestions so far!  Mr. Matt and I have been making notes and doing research on some of the kit suggestions....plus I had a couple new kit ideas I added to my notes after our trip!!

WE have cool things coming on 4/8!!!  yes we do...would you like a sneaky peek???????
4 new products!!!!

AND 4/8 we will have a GRAB BAG freebie....a little coordinating item to EACH of our new releases!!!!  So make sure you all check back on 4/8!!!



So today is the deadline for leaving a comment for a chance to win a coupon or a kit of your choice!!  I will be picking 2 winners using random.org (1 winner for a special coupon and 1 winner for a kit of their choice in our store)!!!  So leave those comments!!!

Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!!!!!