Pages

1/7/11

Happy Friday & FREEBIE & Comment contest!

Hope the new year was good to everyone!

Matt (2nd Prince) and I have been working our tails off in the basement re-arranging, organizing, decluttering etc....no pictures were taken but let me tell you...once he hauls all the donate stuff and we clear out the trash, it will be amazing-ingly (word?) decluttered/organzied.  Our basement is unfinished but HUGE and LIGHT so no reason it has to look like ick!

We have some COOOL new projects/series coming up...One will be PERFECT for kids who want to scrapbook or you want to make things for kids (alpha books, nbr books, etc)..and ONE uber coolness project starting in February!

First order of business, new releases available at Plain Digital Wrapper - on sale thru Sunday Night 25% off!!!

1. Polar Opposites
An uber cute kit featuring polar bears and penguins (with a few seals)...got the inspiration for this kit when our zoo got a new polar bear....and they are currently fundraising for penguins!

Includes:
1 alpha
15 papers
35 elements


CT Inspiration:
KIMERIC @ PDW
Aren't these just the most adorable layoust with this kit ever???



2. Bundle of Joy - Boy (15 papers, 1 stacked paper and 33 elements)
3. Bundle of Joy - Girl (15 papers, 1 stacked paper and 30 elements)
(working on a mama to be kit...)

(These were formerly Baby Boy and Baby Girl  - Life's Everyday Moments sold at another store in 2010) - however, these have been revamped, toned down and edited with fresh new papers and elements.




 I am featuring Garage Band Remix today! So that means the freebie has to do with this super grungy awesome kit!   So for today ONLY it's 50% off - PDW:

Preview and Link for Freebie:  pdc_gbr_blogfreebie0107.zip

(available for 1 week only - expiring 1/17/11)

Leave a comment here on the blog, tell me which of the releases today you really really LIKE/LOVE and I will do a random draw of 1 or 2 to win the kit of their comment!!!!

Side note, I had the pleasure of working with a kit by Kimeric as well..

Resolutions...a gorgeous kit and I used it for part 2 of the layout I started of my mom and the grandkids..

(Here is the first layout - it was made using Tickle by StudioDoodelle (this was one month after my mom's lumpectomy and 1 month before chemotherapy started)


This is Christmas 2010 - 5 months after chemotherapy started...

I used this amazing kit available at PDW!






Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

10 comments:

  1. I would like them all... ha ha I know I know that's greedy.. I really like to have Polar Opposites cause of the elements so very cute. :) Thank you for the chance....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Polar Opposites, too! I'm a sucker for 'cute'! Congrats on the de-clutter! I watch Hoarders as a deterant for clutter... lol I feel so bad for those people!!! Anyway, have a wonderful day and thanks for the chance at a beautiful kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, also, love the Polar Opposites, lol When I was younger and lived on the coast I used to spend hours watching the seals...they are so darn cute! Thanks for the chance to win! And congrats on the de-cluttering! I've been trying to do that in my house, not that it is bad, but more than I like, lol. My problem is that I inherited a lot of it from family and has lots of sentimental value, but am grateful I'm NOT like the hoarders on the television shows, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm different! I have to go with the Bundle of Joy - Boy as my favorite. It's hard to find boyish kits out there that are still cute and you hit the nail on the head for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard choice, I would love any of them. I'm gonna pick Bundle of Joy-Girl if I have to stick with just one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, LOVE the polar opposites kit! I think the elements are darling but what I really love is the color combination. Thanks for all your hard work designing so we can all keep scrappin' :_)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the Polar Opposites....Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!!!!!