Pages

1/23/11

Challenges at PDW (and a freebie):

Good day!  So I have been playing with some of the challenges at PDW today..
1. Color Challenge
2. ATC
3. Wordless layout

So here is what I have done....

1. For the color challenge - had to use the specific colors in the challenge.
I used them all and a template from sweetshoppe during their cookie template freebies in december.

2. For the ATC - I had specific requirements I had to follow and I used Letting Go (our kit at PDW) for this challenge.
OH, what is this?  A freebie!!!  Papers I made for the Color challenge:
LINK:*EXPIRED*


3. Wordless Layout for the Photography challenge.  You had to take two photos that went together and do a layout with NO journaling.  I used some papers from an upcoming kit from Bratty Sisters at PDW.

Can anyone guess what these pictures represent?

Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

4 comments:

  1. Swinging by to say Good Morning girls!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ladies i love your work. I'd like to invite you to promote your site our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Freebie! Looks like somebody packed-up and mvoed back to school or just moving out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!!!!!