Pages

12/10/10

Happy Friday and a new sampler......

Happy Friday!  Hope you all are well!  So, I decided to have another sampler for you...I am slowly putting all my kits that were at ESS into PDW.  YOU all must keep track of next week...starting the 15th I will be premiering some brand new mini kits for PlainDigitalWrappers Holly Dollar Days!  OMG..that's where a designer picks a few days to promote or show off a new mini kit for $1.50!!  WOOHOO..So I am the 15th, 16th and 17th!  If you go to PDW and sign up for the newsletter, you can pick the special HOLLY DOLLAR day newsletter so you will know what's happening each day!

DON'T forget that the coupon is still valid for PDW thru 12/31!!!

So I am thinking we need a newsletter for special goodies and stuff...would you all like that? I am thinking of starting in January.....

Re-released at PDW today, 12/10:
(these have just been repreviewed and uploaded)  No changes to the kit's.

ALSO, all my goodies are still 25% off till Monday, 12/13/10!!!!

Gone Camping


Old Fashioned Christmas


3. Pigment of my Imagination
(this was formerly much smaller and the Nov. CAC at ESS but has been updated and added to)




So those are up today at Plain Digital Wrapper!  AND today, courtesy of my super good friend, SotoCreations, she made gift tags for you all to play with! This sampler is only available thru 12/17.

Preview and LINK:**expired**







Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!!!!!