Pages

11/16/10

Happy Tuesday - Sneak Peek and other misc. stuff

Howdy all!  Been a while and I promise I have not fallen off the planet but we have been so busy getting all sorts of new things ready/packaged, etc....plus real life.

So, first order of business - sneak peek of our newest kit for ESS this Friday!  11-19-10 and it will be 30% thru Sunday (Friday-Sunday).


Second, here are some layouts that I have been doing with some awesome kick butt actions & templates by StudioWendy (whom I am on her testing team)!


1. Action  - Scrap it 12 - this is such a cool action...you pick the papers/photos and stuff and it builds the layout for you and is fully customizable after it's done!  
(I love the rounded corners...)
Kit is Tickle by StudioDoodelle

2. Anna Template...such a cool template with the blending mask, etc.
Kit used was doodlemania by StudioDawn

3. Coco!
Action  - Scrap it 12 by Studio Wendy
Kit used is doodlemania by StudioDawn
4. Action used is Scrap it 11 by StudioWendy
Kit used is Essentials by StudioDawn

5. Action Scrap it 1 by StudioWendy
Kit used Comfort at Home Mega by the designers at Scrapbookgraphics


Misc. Stuff - 
Had the best weekend with a friend; saw my mom...she is doing as well as can be expected...

And by request, here are some photos of Coco!

My attempt at a Halloween Costume...umm...she wasn't have any of it.  Even with mealworm bribes...



Matt was using the laptop and had her on the desk.  She went NUTS for the empty packaging of velcro tabs....

 see...she is eating it!
 Napping on my lap...well, laying there looking at me.....she just had a foot bath.  Oh yeah.  She loves those - NOT.

Keep checking back!  There will be turkey day freebie!  OH, all the kids and their significant others will be here including Dark Prince (stepson, Will) coming from Chicago with GF, Heather...whoohoo!!!!!




Hugs!

Check out DigiFree for more great freebies!

1 comment:

  1. That christmas kit looks so pretty. Love those colors. Can't wait.

    Oh I LOVE the photos of Coco. Especially the one with the hat. How cute is that LOL.

    Wonderful layouts you made. Love how you used so many photos. I have never tried that, but maybe I should one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!!!!!